- Test page
- French Property Removals
- Check out your French builder (Part 2)
- How do I choose French contractors and keep a tight rein on the build schedule?
- First time buyers are turning their sights on France
- I want to redevelop and sell on French property, how do I get my finances right?
- Selling French Property (Part 1)
- Is France a safer investment than Spain or non-EU countries?
- Should I take any precautions when buying ‘Off-plan’?
- Why are so many Brits moving to France?
- How should I market my B&B or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 2)
- How should I market my Bed and Breakfast or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 1)
- Tax Tips for UK residents moving to France
- Investing in French Property?
- Let the train take the strain!
- Why should I buy property in France?
- French Property is getting cheaper !
- Why not get a job in France ?
Tag Archives: renovation budget
If you want to be a property developer in France then you must keep a tight rein on your budget and not let emotions get the better of your sums! When: a = Purchase Price b = Renovation Costs c … Continue reading