- Test page
- French Property Removals
- Check out your French builder (Part 2)
- How do I choose French contractors and keep a tight rein on the build schedule?
- First time buyers are turning their sights on France
- I want to redevelop and sell on French property, how do I get my finances right?
- Selling French Property (Part 1)
- Is France a safer investment than Spain or non-EU countries?
- Should I take any precautions when buying ‘Off-plan’?
- Why are so many Brits moving to France?
- How should I market my B&B or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 2)
- How should I market my Bed and Breakfast or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 1)
- Tax Tips for UK residents moving to France
- Investing in French Property?
- Let the train take the strain!
- Why should I buy property in France?
- French Property is getting cheaper !
- Why not get a job in France ?
Tag Archives: emerging markets
A staggering 1 in 10 Britons have now bought abroad in search of sun kissed beaches or idyllic villages. But for those who have bought in certain destinations the dream lives have turned into nightmares, dream homes have turned into … Continue reading