- Test page
- French Property Removals
- Check out your French builder (Part 2)
- How do I choose French contractors and keep a tight rein on the build schedule?
- First time buyers are turning their sights on France
- I want to redevelop and sell on French property, how do I get my finances right?
- Selling French Property (Part 1)
- Is France a safer investment than Spain or non-EU countries?
- Should I take any precautions when buying ‘Off-plan’?
- Why are so many Brits moving to France?
- How should I market my B&B or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 2)
- How should I market my Bed and Breakfast or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 1)
- Tax Tips for UK residents moving to France
- Investing in French Property?
- Let the train take the strain!
- Why should I buy property in France?
- French Property is getting cheaper !
- Why not get a job in France ?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
(continued…) 4. Market your business in France with a leaflet which can be displayed at the local office de tourisme – check out the size of their leaflet dispensers before you design it. Print double-sided and put lots of photos … Continue reading
Here are five top tips for marketing your Bed and Breakfast or gîte to get a quick return on your investment: A picture really is worth a thousand words, take photos of your property on a bright, sunny day; compose … Continue reading
Don’t be tempted to run for the French hills and leave your tax bills behind you – the long arm of the taxman easily stretches across the channel. But don’t worry – with the ‘double imposition’ treaty in place between … Continue reading
If you’re considering buying a French property as an investment rather than somewhere to live then the maxim of ‘caveat emptor’ or ‘buyer beware’ applies even more than usual. If you’re going to out-perform that disappointing pension fund you were … Continue reading
Too old for a student Inter-Rail card but want to luxuriate in the experience of a lengthy railway trip throughout France? You are never too old for a France Railpass rover ticket , it is valid on all trains running … Continue reading
With different regions offering climates to suit everybody, outstanding natural beauty, world-famous food and wine, lower cost of living and a slower pace of life, France really does have it all. And you needn’t feel guitly about making the move, … Continue reading