- French Property Removals
- Check out your French builder (Part 2)
- How do I choose French contractors and keep a tight rein on the build schedule?
- First time buyers are turning their sights on France
- I want to redevelop and sell on French property, how do I get my finances right?
- Selling French Property (Part 1)
- Is France a safer investment than Spain or non-EU countries?
- Should I take any precautions when buying ‘Off-plan’?
- Why are so many Brits moving to France?
- How should I market my B&B or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 2)
- How should I market my Bed and Breakfast or gîte so I get a quick ROI? (Part 1)
- Tax Tips for UK residents moving to France
- Investing in French Property?
- Let the train take the strain!
- Why should I buy property in France?
- French Property is getting cheaper !
- Why not get a job in France ?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
New French Property Removal Business launching in Jan 2012. French Property Advice’s founder Monsieur Gilbert is launching a new business in January 2012. If you require any light load taking to or from France please contact him for a quote. … Continue reading
Do your homework before hiring a builder in France – or just like in the UK you may repent at leisure. Your builder has to be registered in France nomatter where he originates from and he should be able to … Continue reading
Whether you’re having work done on your own French property or developing property for a living, it pays to choose your contractors wisely and control the build schedule as well as your budget. To find registered tradesmen who are approved, … Continue reading
If you want to be a property developer in France then you must keep a tight rein on your budget and not let emotions get the better of your sums! When: a = Purchase Price b = Renovation Costs c … Continue reading
The key to selling your French property is to make sure you bought well in the first place. If you bought the right house in the right location at the right price then the job is half done – if … Continue reading
A staggering 1 in 10 Britons have now bought abroad in search of sun kissed beaches or idyllic villages. But for those who have bought in certain destinations the dream lives have turned into nightmares, dream homes have turned into … Continue reading